The Community Council for Police Liability (CCPA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization forged from all aspects of the community to make real changes in the law enforcement field.
Our members are:
- Randolph Franklin, a 30 year LAPD sergeant
- Velma Union, pastor, tax consultant and author
- Rev. L.J. Guillory, Unitarian minister and autodidactic Ombudsman
- Rosalind Pennington, Business Owner (BBA/LA) Board-member
- Meleena Lawrence, community activist
- Maria Castillo, Chief Communications Officer, CCPA